- YEAR FOUNDED1949
- CURRENT CEOBernard Leigh Hickman
- AVAILABLEAll 50 States
- ADDRESS3275 Bennett Creek Avenue Frederick, MD 21704 United States
- TOP AWARDS
"Best Term Assurance Provider"" at the Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts Awards 2017
Communitas Award for Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Flexibility of payment options and term limits for each option on the policy
- Fast-track claims
- Electronic application
- Medical exam required.
- Strict eligibility for preferred rates.
- Options are very limited in scope
- YEAR FOUNDED1954
- CURRENT CEORichard Owen Byles
- AVAILABLE45 States
- ADDRESS4343 North Scottsdale Road Suite 300 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- TOP AWARDS
2016 Celent Model Insurer Winner (Digital and OmniChannel Technologies)
- Easy to use application platform.
- You can purchase life insurance in about 30 minutes without talking to an agent.
- Provides high-value 10 / 15 / 20 year term life insurance & whole life insurance.
- Not eligible if you are age 65 or older.
- A medical exam may still be required.
- 30 year term life insurance and guaranteed universal life are NOT available.
October 13, 2019
John Holloway is a licensed life insurance agent and co-founder at NoExam.com
Disclaimer: We make every attempt to make sure our information is up to date, but since things change often it is best to double check the data. This review is an opinion. Clicking on links may result in NoExam.com being compensated.