- YEAR FOUNDED1968
- CURRENT CEOJames Prieur
- AVAILABLE47 States
- ADDRESS399 Market Street Philadelphia PA, 19106
- TOP AWARDS
Children's Scholarship Fund Philadelphia (CSFP) Corporate Citizen of the Year
- No Exam and No Health Questions for the Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
- The death benefit does not decrease over the life of the policy but remain fixed as long as one continues to make premium payments
- Your premium is fixed for the life of the policy
- Online application unavailable for all plans
- Low coverage amounts
- No living benefit for Guaranteed Issue plan
- YEAR FOUNDED1967
- CURRENT CEOKeith O’Reilly
- AVAILABLEAll 50 States
- ADDRESSGerber Life Insurance Co. 445 State Street Fremont, MI 49412
- TOP AWARDS
Top 50 Performing Life and Health Companies (2009) by The Ward Group
- Many policies to choose from.
- Medical exams not required.
- Not your best savings option.
- A child rider might provide the same protection.
- Only one rider mentioned on its website.
October 13, 2019
John Holloway is a licensed life insurance agent and co-founder at NoExam.com
Disclaimer: We make every attempt to make sure our information is up to date, but since things change often it is best to double check the data. This review is an opinion. Clicking on links may result in NoExam.com being compensated.