- YEAR FOUNDED1954
- CURRENT CEORichard Owen Byles
- AVAILABLE45 States
- ADDRESS4343 North Scottsdale Road Suite 300 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- TOP AWARDS
2016 Celent Model Insurer Winner (Digital and OmniChannel Technologies)
- Easy to use application platform.
- You can purchase life insurance in about 30 minutes without talking to an agent.
- Provides high-value 10 / 15 / 20 year term life insurance & whole life insurance.
- Not eligible if you are age 65 or older.
- A medical exam may still be required.
- 30 year term life insurance and guaranteed universal life are NOT available.
- YEAR FOUNDED1967
- CURRENT CEOKeith O’Reilly
- AVAILABLEAll 50 States
- ADDRESSGerber Life Insurance Co. 445 State Street Fremont, MI 49412
- TOP AWARDS
Top 50 Performing Life and Health Companies (2009) by The Ward Group
- Many policies to choose from.
- Medical exams not required.
- Not your best savings option.
- A child rider might provide the same protection.
- Only one rider mentioned on its website.
October 13, 2019
John Holloway is a licensed life insurance agent and co-founder at NoExam.com
Disclaimer: We make every attempt to make sure our information is up to date, but since things change often it is best to double check the data. This review is an opinion. Clicking on links may result in NoExam.com being compensated.